Tuesday, March 17, 2009

First post, ever!

Ok, so this is the first time that I have ever been on a blog and made a post! Whoo-hoo! I'm moving right along as a digital immigrant! Ok, so down to business...
I love comics! My boyfriend, Teddy and I are constantly on the look out for new comics and we are so excited when we see new ones! One of my favorite unheard of comics is Rob Magnotti, a guy that we saw at Dangerfield's Comedy Club in Manhattan, NY. He does great impressions, make sure to check him out through the link that I have provided.

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rob Magnotti is a fantastic comic. He is H-I-L-A-R-I-O-U-S!!! Anyone who's interested should also check out Al Jackson. One thing that I like about Al is that he was a public school teacher in Northern Miami; if you know anything about this area then you would know that he was not in "the best part of town", as one might say. So you can only imagine the material that he has to work with. Chech him out on the list below!

    ReplyDelete